Leica Camera is pleased to introduce the LEICA APO-VARIO-ELMARIT-SL 90-280mm f2.8-4 lens which provides quiet, precise and fast auto focus in a versatile high-performance telephoto zoom. This large telephoto focal length range combined with built-in image stabilization and weather sealing make this new lens an incredibly flexible tool for any professional photographer.
The Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL’s image quality is incredibly well optimized and corrected at every aperture and focal length, yielding sharp results in any environment. By utilizing unique double internal focusing with floating lens elements, the lens achieves fast auto focus throughout this zoom range while all movements are done within the lens barrel. The lens does not change shape or size while zooming or focusing, allowing for better weather resistance.
A lockable rotating tripod collar allows the lens to be fixed at any angle. The collar has detents every 90 degrees for rapid switching from landscape to portrait format. The lens hood supplied with the lens suppresses undesirable reflections, stray light and prevents flare.
KEY BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Super versatile focal length from 90 mm - 280mm
- Highest image performance at every aperture and distance
- Silent and precise Auto Focus
- Leica Optical Image Stabilization
- Excellent close focus distance of 0.81 meters or 2.7 feet
- Dust proof and water proof with AquaDura water repellent coating for outer lens elements
- Detachable tripod mount
- Made in Germany
Customers also viewed