Duplicitous, this bag can be configured as a spacious main compartment (suitable for a small field camera or a basic medium-format kit)... or divided lengthways into two compartments using the removable organiser panel - for a multi-purpose travel bag.
- six dividers (including the cradle and trap-door pair for suspending a camera at the ready in the top of the bag, with storage below a trap-door divider)...
- full-frontal open document pocket behind a ...
- capacious zippered pouch for valuables
- twin front pleated pockets with separate flaps (with aide-memoire tagging)
- open rear pocket with press-stud restraining tag
- the b-major’s peculiar double-gusset construction increases its structural rigidity,
while the linen lining throughout conceals high-density foam padding:
7mm in the sides, front and rear panels and 10mm in the base envelope;
- lavish leather reinforcing is added in all threatened areas, particularly front and rear corners
- The heavy-weave shoulder-strap passes around the bag through the leather-clad base cradling the load
- any of the various FOGG pouches can be coupled to each side