Fogg Soprano 214 Satchel Bag
(The smallest possible space for a basic Leica outfit ...)
The Soprano is designed to fit inside a brief-case...
Understated, the Soprano will tolerate the M body with lens mounted (and facing either forward, or laterally, into the middle of the bag) and two other lenses stacked or coupled in the remaining space.
- a slim, deep main compartment with one divider and trap-door divider
- a secure full-front zipper pocket
- a pleated front pocket with cover flap
- an open rear pocket, with retaining strap
- a shoulder-strap (with pad) that circles the bag, providing...
- anchor points for coupling of the Harp lens pouch
- dual closure, via velcro and/or leather tag to collar-stud
- 7mm high-density foam in front, sides, rear and base, with 4mm in the top cover-flap.
- enthusiastic leather cladding of the base and rear panel