Leica Camera honors the 150th anniversary of Ernst Leitz Wetzlar with a limited production series of the Leica M10 Monochrom “Leitz Wetzlar”
Discover more in black and white
The Leica M10 Monochrom touts a brand new 40 megapixel full frame monochrome sensor that achieves new heights in sharpness, detail, and resolution while also opening up newfound versatility with a lower base ISO of 160 and a higher maximum ISO of 100,000.
With these new levels of performance, the M10 Monochrom is even more capable than its predecessors in any lighting scenarios while maintaining the film-like grain and beautiful contrast and sharpness it is known for, thanks to the removal of the color filter array from the sensor. The M10 Monochrom is the ideal camera for the most passionate and dedicated black and white photographers.
The newly developed 40 megapixel sensor has been built from the ground up with the M10 Monochrom in mind, achieving new more versatile ISO performance. The removal of the color filter array ensures each pixel receives more light and no interpolation is needed, ensuring the highest quality black and white captures.
- This camera is the same as the standard M10 Monochrom with an added "Leitz Wetzlar" engraving on the top plate for a classic look.
- New 40mp full frame black and white sensor
- ISO range of 160 - 100,000
- Silent mechanical shutter, touchscreen, thinner body design and ISO dial of M10-P platform
- Leica FOTOS connectivity; first Monochrom to feature Wi-Fi
- Monochromatic design aesthetic; white and gray engravings on the body, blacked-out shutter button, and lens release button