Leica Summilux-M 90 mm f/1.5 ASPH
Leica Summilux-M 90mm f/1.5 ASPH.
A New Benchmark in Portrait Photography
The Leica Summilux-M 90 mm f/1.5 ASPH. is the brand's latest in the long line of famed Summilux lenses, now for the very first time in the 90 mm focal length. This lens is perfect for portraits with an incredibly shallow depth of field, even half that of the legendary 50 mm Noctilux-M f/0.95 ASPH., allowing a striking separation of its razor-sharp subjects from the dreamy backgrounds with a lovely bokeh. Whether used on a Leica M10 or on the new Leica SL2 with the M-Adapter L, the Leica Summilux-M 90 mm f/1.5 ASPH. promises to bring portraits to life with new levels of sharpness and its own signature look.
The Summilux-M 90 mm f/1.5 ASPH. is distinguished by an elaborate construction comprised of 8 lens elements, two of which are aspherical in design and made of specialized glass types, arranged in 6 groups. A floating lens element ensures the superior optical performance of the lens is maintained across the full focus range. This advanced lens design and fast maximum aperture it achieves gives the lens its unique image rendering and unparalleled performance.
- 8 lens elements, two of which are aspherical in design and made of specialized glass types
- Latest in the long line of famed Summilux lenses, for the very first time in 90 mm focal length
- Perfect for portraits with an incredibly shallow depth of field
- Brings portraits to life with a new level of sharpness
- First Summilux lens with 90 mm f-length